Director of the Center for Neutrino Physics
Professor of Physics at Virginia Tech
Center for Neutrino Physics
Department of Physics (0435)
Virginia Polytechnic Insitiute and State University
Blacksburg, VA 24061
tel.: (540)231-5321   fax: (540)231-7511
Research Focus: Experimental particle physics with an emphasis on neutrino interactions
and neutrino oscillations.
Collaborations and Experiments
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Jonathan M. Link, "Scattering Neutrinos Caught in the Act," Science 357, 1098
- P. Coloma, P. Huber and J.M. Link, "Combining dark matter detectors and electron-capture sources to hunt for new physics in the neutrino sector,"
JHEP 1411, 042 (2014).
- F.P. An et al., "Observation of Electron Antineutrino Disappearance at Daya Bay," Phys.Rev.Lett. 108, 171803 (2012).
- Sanjib K. Agarwalla, Patrick Huber, Jonathan M. Link and Debabrata Mohapatra, "A new approach to
anti-neutrino running in long baseline neutrino oscillation experiments," JHEP 1104, 099 (2011).
- A.A. Aguilar-Arevalo, et al., "First Observation of Coherent Production in Neutrino Nucleus Interactions
with Eν < 2 GeV."
Lett. B664, 41-46 (2008).
- I. Chemakin, et al., "Pion production by protons on a thin beryllium target at 6.4 GeV/c, 12.3-GeV/c, and 17.5-GeV/c incident proton
momenta." Phys. Rev. C
77, 015209 (2008).
- A.A. Aguilar-Arevalo, et al., "A Search for electron neutrino appearance at the eV2 scale."
Phys. Rev. Lett. 98, 231801
(2007). (Press Release)
- C. Grieb, J.M. Link and R.S. Raghavan, "Probing Active to Sterile Neutrino Oscillations in the LENS Detector," Phys. Rev. D 75,
- J. M. Conrad, J. M. Link and M. H. Shaevitz, "Precision Measurement of sin2 θW at a Reactor," Phys. Rev. D
71, 073013 (2005).
- J. M. Link, et al., "Study of the Decay ,"
Phys. Rev. Lett. 86, 2955, 2001
- S. Aid, et al., "Elastic Electroproduction of &rho0 and J/ψ Mesons at large Q2 at HERA," Nucl.Phys.B468:3-36 (1996).
Complete List of Particle Physics Papers from inSPIRE
Questions? Comments? Contact